Monday 21 May 2018

Week 25 - post literature review thoughts

I finally submitted my literature review! I ended up with a further revised question as a I narrowed the scope.

I feel some relief with having worked so hard on it to now have it completed however I also feel nervous with still having about 6 tabs of research articles open on my laptop that I would have loved to have used. I just did not have the word count to include them all. I will forever be left wondering if some of the articles could have been better to use than the ones that I used... wondering if some of them had better links across the sub themes of my topic.... however I needed to commit to what I had done. Maybe I can use them for further research projects.

Hopefully I can be proud of what I have achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment