Monday 23 April 2018

Week 21

My original inquiry question developed in previous weeks task was;

  • How can I inspire and lead teachers to implement change in their practice through the use of Seesaw? 

I had in depth discussion with my MindLab CoP group and worked through the inquiry working template below to revise my question. My question continued to develop as I did some initial research and identified that the key area that I wanted to focus on is leading change in my junior syndicate.


Inquiry question(s) working template

Turning your inquiry topic(s) into an break-down inquiry question












Turning a break-down inquiry question to an initial teacher inquiry question













Turning the initial teacher inquiry question into an initial literature review question








From working through this process, I think that the literature review question that I would like to focus on is
  • How does leading teachers in a new digital initiative affect teachers daily practice in the junior syndicate?
I would love to know what others think of this question

No comments:

Post a Comment